ABOUT ROME BLOCKCHAIN LABS
Rome Blockchain Labs is the culmination of decades of experience between experts in areas of financial technologies, enterprise scale architecture, and multinational project management. Through the bridging of unparalleled expertise with a fast paced, tech-focused sector this institution is able to swiftly erect market-sensitive DeFi projects on any blockchain network.
Rome Blockchain Labs actively researches, develops, and tests groundbreaking blockchain technology for use in the most promising areas of decentralized finance. Through the utilization of four foundational principles, Rome Blockchain Labs is able to deliver comprehensive expertise to externally managed and internally developed blockchain applications.
Currently, Rome Blockchain Labs is managing development and release of 5 core technologies. The marketing and communications manager position would be responsible for leading initiatives relating to all platforms in varied capacities. These platforms include:
- BENQI Finance - https://benqi.fi
- Velox Algorithmic Trading - https://velox.global
- Rome Terminal - Private
- KUU Finance - https://kuu.finance
- Opulentia Liquidation/Automation - Private
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Rome Blockchain Labs is looking for a Marketing / Communications Manager who is passionate about rapidly scaling tech brands. This person has experience in digital marketing and communications, prioritization, and time management. This role needs a result-driven individual who can build workflows to consistently design, build, and execute marketing and communication initiatives. This person is able to get results, while managing many initiatives and executions simultaneously. The Product Marketing Manager is an essential member of the Rome Blockchain Labs team who will help position RBL and its product brands as the go-to blockchain development initiative for all decentralized financial products, data, and related services. This person is an excellent writer, passionate learner, and skilled communicator with demonstrated results for projects in cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and decentralized finance.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for Rome Blockchain Labs products and services
- Ensure that all channel’s growth and customer acquisition strategies are optimized
- Develop and execute strategic PR campaigns that earn high-quality media coverage
- Leverage insights and proactive response to identify press opportunities and earn RBL a place in key stories
- Contribute to copywriting of blogs, press releases, opinion pieces, etc.
- Develop and launch multiple marketing campaigns that prime the marketing funnel and maximize user acquisition
- Act as the liaison and effectively convey customer needs to Product, Engineering, and Business Development teams
- Work with product owners to define, manage, and activate all of the necessary components to bring a campaign or launch to market, including paid, social, SEO, content, email, web, and PR
- Track the effectiveness of product marketing campaigns and report back to the business on performance and optimizations required
- Coordinate and project manage the launches of new product features and existing features, ensuring successful delivery with buy-in from marketing, product, and key stakeholders
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3-6 years experience in technology marketing and communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record with managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media, as well as how to leverage social channels for experimentation
- You’re able to assume multiple personalities and brand voices when executing social strategies
- You’re highly attentive to detail and are the first to notice typos, grammatical errors, and other non-obvious errors
- Proven experience in earning coverage in business and crypto media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required: Highly passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Buffer, twitter, telegram, social analytics